Mosse Lectures Now Online:
- "War Stories: The Military and the Social in Modern Imperial Britain" by Daniel Ussishkin, Thursday - March 12, 4:00
- "One Hundred Years of Consequences: The Strategic, Political, and Cultural Legacy of World War I" by Josef Joffe, editor of Die Zeit, Thursday - April 9, 4:00
- "War and Intimacy: A year-long series of lectures exploring the intimate bonds fostered by the experience of war in the twentieth century"
- WATCH: Skye Doney, Mosse Project Assistant, on C-SPAN discussing World War I Exhibit
- Skye Doney and Eric O'Connor on the process of creating "1914: Then Came Armageddon" Exhibit
- READ: Joskowicz review of Karel Plessini, The Perils of Normalcy: George L. Mosse and the Remaking of Cultural History, 2014.
- Steven Aschheim reviews "Eichmann Before Jerusalem" by Bettina Stangneth
- Mosse Exchange Fellow 2014 Mishy Harman in the New York Times
- Listen to Mishy Harman on to the best of Our Knowledge
- George L. Mosse Professor Rudy Koshar speaks about the origins of World War I
- DOWNLOAD: Mosse Fest 2014 and Course Preview, November 17-18, 2014 - Event Program
- DOWNLOAD: Nick Thorkelsen Images from Mosse Fest 2014, "You Had To Be There"
- "Exodus from the East: Emigration and the Making of the Free World, 1889-Present" by Tara Zahra, Thursday - February 26, 4:00
- "Humboldt's Gift: The German Research University in America" by Emily Levine - Thursday, February 12, 2015
- "The Intimacies of Ethnocide: Preserving Male Honor in the 'Unholy' Wars of Indian Removal" by John Hall - Thursday, January 29, 2015
- "Literarische Nachbarschaften" Lectures at Humboldt-Universität Berlin, October 30, 2014 - January 15, 2015
- "1914: Then Came Armageddon" World War I Exhibit, August 15 - December 31, 2014
- "1914-1918: The War Within the War" by Adam Hochschild - Wednesday, October 8, 2014
- "Burying the People of 'The People's War'" by Lucy Noakes - October 23, 2014
- "Queering Glamour in Interwar Fashion Photography" by Elspeth H. Brown, October 9, 2014
- "Distance and Intimacy: Close Encounters between Jews and Germans in the Aftermath of Catastrophe" by Atina Grossmann - September 17, 2014
- "Extraterritorial Dreams: Sephardi Jews, Citizenship, and the Calamitous Twentieth Century" by Sarah Abrevaya Stein - September 9, 10, 11, 2014
- "The Complicated Political Economy of Empathy" by Steven E. Aschheim - Tuesday, April 8, 2014
- "Marching Into Darkness: The German Army and the Holocaust in Belarus" by Waitman W Beorn - Friday, February 28, 2014
- Video - Ruth Harris lecture, "The Intimate Politics of the Dreyfus Affair"
- Video - Confrontation: Paris, 1968, a documentary by Seymour Drescher
- Video - "After the Eclipse: The Light of Reason in Late Critical Theory" - Mosse Lectures, Jerusalem, 2012