Mosse Lectures Now Online:
Check back here for upcoming lecture announcements!
- WATCH: George L. Mosse Professor Rudy Koshar speaks about the origins of World War I
- The Mosse Program is a direct beneficiary of current restitution efforts to locate and return the art collection of Rudolf Mosse (grandfather of George L. Mosse). For recent developments, and for more information, visit the Mosse Art Project
- DOWNLOAD: Mosse Fest 2014 and Course Preview, November 17-18, 2014 - Event Program
- DOWNLOAD: Nick Thorkelsen Images from Mosse Fest 2014, "You Had To Be There"
- WATCH: Skye Doney, Mosse Project Assistant, on C-SPAN discussing World War I Exhibit
- Skye Doney and Eric O'Connor on the process of creating "1914: Then Came Armageddon" Exhibit
- READ: Steven Aschheim reviews "Eichmann Before Jerusalem" by Bettina Stangneth
- READ: Comic by Paul Buhle and Sabrina Jones, "Radical Walt! (Whitman, That Is)"
- READ: Joskowicz review of Karel Plessini, The Perils of Normalcy: George L. Mosse and the Remaking of Cultural History, 2014.