George L Mosse Lectures Now Online:
and Intimacy: Close Encounters between Jews and Germans in the
Aftermath of Catastrophe" by Atina Grossmann - September 17, 2014
- "War and Intimacy: A year-long series of lectures exploring the intimate bonds fostered by the experience of war in the twentieth century"
- "1914: Then Came Armageddon" World War I Exhibit, August 15 - December 31, 2014
- "1914-1918: The War Within the War" by Adam Hochschild - Wednesday, October 8, 2014
- "Extraterritorial Dreams: Sephardi Jews, Citizenship, and the Calamitous Twentieth Century" by Sarah Abrevaya Stein - September 9, 10, 11, 2014
- "The Complicated Political Economy of Empathy" by Steven E. Aschheim - Tuesday, April 8, 2014
- "Marching Into Darkness: The German Army and the Holocaust in Belarus" by Waitman W Beorn - Friday, February 28, 2014
- Video - Ruth Harris lecture, "The Intimate Politics of the Dreyfus Affair"
- Video - Confrontation: Paris, 1968, a documentary by Seymour Drescher
- Video - "After the Eclipse: The Light of Reason in Late Critical Theory" - Mosse Lectures, Jerusalem, 2012